Architectural visualization 1: What's new in Lumion 2.0?
Nombre de vues: 34,404
Lumion 2.0 is a program for fast and easy architectural visualization.
See the new video of Lumion 3D architectural visualization software now: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7fF1Z9vPB4&list=PLA622295524134A7D&index=1&feature=plpp_video
The program uses real-time 3D rendering technology to create movies in very little time.
The unique user interface allows your to quickly see the end-result while working on a movie.
This movie explains some of the new features in the new version.
- Indoor lighting with shadows and IES profiles
- Amazing skies for any time of day
- Enhanced materials for high quality display of fabrics and reflective materials
- Weather effects for quickly displaying a building in different weather conditions
- Extended the model library with things like flags, furniture, motorcycles and more
- Improved animation options
- Support for Autodesk DWG files and Autodesk Revit
- Import your 3d models from Sketchup and all other 3D software